For purposes of SEPA:
(1) "Formal SEPA documents" mean:
(a) A nonproject environmental checklist/DNS;
(b) A notice of adoption with or without an addendum;
(c) An addendum;
(d) An EIS; or
(e) An integrated GMA document.
(2) "GMA" means the Growth Management Act, chapter 36.70A
RCW and those statutes codified in other chapters of the Revised Code of Washington that were enacted or amended as part of chapter 17, Laws of 1990 1st ex. sess. and chapter 32, Laws of 1991 sp. sess.
(3) "Proposed GMA action" means a proposal for a GMA action that has been issued for public and interagency comment. It does not include drafts, preliminary drafts, or other materials or processes that have been used to develop GMA documents or elements of GMA documents. Such drafts are not considered a "proposal" as defined in WAC 197-11-784
(4) "GMA action" means policies, plans and regulations adopted or amended under RCW 36.70A.106
or 36.70A.210. Actions do not include preliminary determinations on the scope and content of GMA actions, appeals of GMA actions, actions by the governor or by the growth management hearings boards.
(5) "Integrated GMA document" means a GMA document which contains or combines environmental analysis under SEPA.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 43.21C.110
. WSR 95-07-023 (Order 94-22), § 197-11-220, filed 3/6/95, effective 4/6/95.]