Parking within designated spaces.
(1) All vehicles shall follow traffic arrows and other markings established for the purpose of directing traffic on campus.
(2) In areas marked for diagonal parking, vehicles shall be parked at a forty-five degree angle, facing in.
(3) In areas marked for parallel or right-angle parking, space or stall markings will be observed.
(4) No vehicle shall be parked so as to occupy any portion of more than one parking space or stall as designated within the parking area. The fact that other vehicles may have been so parked as to require the vehicle parked to occupy a portion of more than one space or stall shall not constitute an excuse for a violation of this section.
(5) No vehicle shall be parked except in those areas set aside and designated pursuant to WAC 132Q-20-130
[Statutory Authority: RCW 28B.50.140
. WSR 11-23-162, § 132Q-20-140, filed 11/22/11, effective 12/23/11; WSR 03-18-021, § 132Q-20-140, filed 8/25/03, effective 9/25/03; Order 71-4, § 132Q-20-140, filed 7/26/71.]