The definitions in this section apply throughout this title unless the context clearly requires otherwise.
(1) "Commission" means the state parks and recreation commission.
(2) "Chair" means the member of the commission elected pursuant to RCW 79A.05.025.
(3) "Director" and "director of the state parks and recreation commission" mean the director of parks and recreation or the director's designee.
(4) "Recreation" means those activities of a voluntary and leisure time nature that aid in promoting entertainment, pleasure, play, relaxation, or instruction.
(5) "Natural forest" means a forest that faithfully represents, or is meant to become representative of, its unaltered state.
[1999 c 249 § 101.]
| Severability -- 1999 c 249: "If any provision of this act or its application to any person or circumstance is held invalid, the remainder of the act or the application of the provision to other persons or circumstances is not affected." [1999 c 249 § 1901.]|