Reduced rate licenses.
*** CHANGE IN 2013 *** (SEE 1192-S.SL) ***
Upon written application, a combination fishing license shall be issued at the reduced rate of five dollars, and all hunting licenses shall, be issued at the reduced rate of a youth hunting license fee for the following individuals:
(1) A resident sixty-five years old or older who is an honorably discharged veteran of the United States armed forces having a service-connected disability;
(2) A resident who is an honorably discharged veteran of the United States armed forces with a thirty percent or more service-connected disability;
(3) A resident with a disability who permanently uses a wheelchair;
(4) A resident who is blind or visually impaired; and
(5) A resident with a developmental disability as defined in RCW 71A.10.020 with documentation of the disability certified by a physician licensed to practice in this state.
[2007 c 254 § 3; 1998 c 191 § 18.]
| Effective date -- 1998 c 191: See note following RCW 77.32.400.|