Contents of deeds or other conveyances of apartments.
Deeds or other conveyances of apartments shall include the following:
(1) A description of the land as provided in RCW 64.32.090, or the post office address of the property, including in either case the date of recording of the declaration and the volume and page or county auditor's recording number of the recorded declaration;
(2) The apartment number of the apartment in the declaration and any other data necessary for its proper identification;
(3) A statement of the use for which the apartment is intended;
(4) The percentage of undivided interest appertaining to the apartment, the common areas and facilities and limited common areas and facilities appertaining thereto, if any;
(5) Any further details which the grantor and grantee may deem desirable to set forth consistent with the declaration and with this chapter.
[1999 c 233 § 9; 1965 ex.s. c 11 § 4; 1963 c 156 § 12.]
| Effective date -- 1999 c 233: See note following RCW 4.28.320.|