Additional financing methods for property and engineering costs — Provisions in agreement.
Each such agreement shall include, but shall not be limited to the following:
(1) A provision stating the term of the agreement which shall not extend more than seven years from the effective date of the agreement;
(2) A designation of the specific fund or funds to be used to carry out such agreement;
(3) A provision that the department of transportation may redeem warrants purchased by the state finance committee at any time prior to the letting of a highway improvement contract utilizing the property; and further, during the effective period of each such agreement the department of transportation shall redeem such warrants whenever such a highway improvement contract is let, or upon the expiration of such agreement, whichever date is earlier;
(4) A provision stating the rate of interest such warrants shall bear commencing at the time of purchase by the state finance committee;
(5) Any additional provisions agreed upon by the transportation commission and the state finance committee which are necessary to carry out the purposes of such agreement as indicated by RCW 47.12.180 through 47.12.240, as now or hereafter amended.
[1977 ex.s. c 151 § 56; 1969 ex.s. c 197 § 4; 1961 c 281 § 5.]
| Severability -- 1961 c 281: See note following RCW 47.12.180.|