Miscellaneous state funds — Moneys transferred to basic state general fund.
All moneys to the credit of the following state funds or accounts on the first day of July, 1973, are hereby transferred to the basic state general fund:
(1) Mass transit trust moneys;
(2) Probation services moneys;
(3) Columbia River Gorge commission moneys;
(4) Washington state song proceeds moneys;
(5) Juvenile correction institution building construction fund moneys.
[1973 1st ex.s. c 59 § 3.]
| Effective date -- 1973 1st ex.s. c 59: "This 1973 amendatory act is necessary for the immediate preservation of the public peace, health and safety, the support of the state government and its existing public institutions, and shall take effect on July 1, 1973." [1973 1st ex.s. c 59 § 7.]|