General powers of the board.
The board may:
(1) Accept from any state or federal agency, loans or grants for the planning or financing of any public works project and enter into agreements with any such agency concerning the loans or grants;
(2) Provide technical assistance to local governments;
(3) Accept any gifts, grants, or loans of funds, property, or financial or other aid in any form from any other source on any terms and conditions which are not in conflict with this chapter;
(4) Adopt rules under chapter 34.05 RCW as necessary to carry out the purposes of this chapter;
(5) Do all acts and things necessary or convenient to carry out the powers expressly granted or implied under this chapter.
[1985 c 446 § 10.]