To print a page in the RCW, use your browser’s normal print functions (Ctrl-P on a PC, Command-P on a Mac, or File > Print on either). The resulting printed page will show just the content and not the banner at the top, the left-side navigation, or the footer links. To see how the page will look before you print it, use your browser’s Print Preview.

42.08.120  <<  42.08.130 >>   42.08.140

RCW 42.08.130

Remedy when bond of state officer becomes insufficient.

Whenever the official bond of any state officer shall become insufficient from any cause whatever, the like proceedings may be had before the superior court of the county in which said state officer holds his or her office with reference thereto: PROVIDED, That such proceedings may be commenced by a written motion supported by affidavit.
[2012 c 117 § 102; 1890 p 36 § 8; RRS § 9937.]