Auctioneer certificate of registration — Requirements.
Every individual, before acting as an auctioneer, shall obtain an auctioneer certificate of registration. To be licensed as an auctioneer, an individual shall meet all of the following requirements:
(1) Be at least eighteen years of age or sponsored by a licensed auctioneer.
(2) File with the department a completed application on a form prescribed by the director.
(3) Show that the proper tax registration certificate required by RCW 82.32.030 has been obtained from the department of revenue.
(4) Pay the auctioneer registration fee required under the agency rules adopted pursuant to this chapter.
(5) Except as otherwise provided under RCW 18.11.121, file with the department an auctioneer surety bond in the amount and form required by RCW 18.11.121 and the agency rules adopted pursuant to this chapter.
(6) Have no disqualifications under RCW 18.11.160 or 18.235.130.
[2002 c 86 § 206; 1987 c 336 § 1; 1986 c 324 § 5.]
| Effective dates -- 2002 c 86: See note following RCW 18.08.340.|
Part headings not law -- Severability -- 2002 c 86: See RCW 18.235.902 and 18.235.903.