Application, issuance of license.
Application for a license shall be on a form prescribed by the director and shall include the following:
(1) The full name of the person applying for the license.
(2) If such applicant is a receiver, trustee, firm, partnership, association, or corporation, the full name of each member of the firm or partnership or the names of the officers of the association or corporation shall be given on the application.
(3) The principal business address of the applicant in the state and elsewhere.
(4) The name of a person domiciled in this state authorized to receive and accept service or legal notice of all kinds.
(5) Any other information prescribed by the director necessary to carry out the purposes and provisions of this chapter.
The director shall issue a license to an applicant upon his or her satisfaction that the applicant has satisfied the requirements of this chapter and rules adopted hereunder and that such applicant has paid the required fee.
[2010 c 8 § 6053; 1961 c 285 § 4.]