HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
495D-300-015  <<  495D-300-020 >>   495D-300-030

PDFWAC 495D-300-020

Informal procedure.

All employees and students should feel free to discuss perceived discrimination with the individual immediately in charge, such as the first-line supervisor or instructor, to see if the situation can be resolved informally. Employees and students may also consult directly with the college affirmative action officer, or coordinator for disabled student services for grievances related to handicap/disability, without making a formal written complaint, and this consultation will be considered confidential. Employees and students are not required to use the informal process and may go directly to the formal procedure.
Any college official receiving a discrimination complaint shall contact the affirmative action officer or designee as soon as reasonably convenient. The college official shall arrange for the complainant to receive a copy of the grievance procedure.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 28B.50.140. WSR 92-15-081, ยง 495D-300-020, filed 7/16/92, effective 8/16/92.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group