HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
495B-305-020  <<  495B-305-030 >>   495B-305-040

PDFWAC 495B-305-030

Who may file a complaint.

Any employee, student, applicant or visitor of the college may file a complaint. Complaints may be submitted in writing or verbally. The college encourages the timely reporting of incidents of discrimination or harassment. For complainants who wish to submit a written complaint, a formal complaint form is available online. Hard copies of the complaint form are available at the following locations on campus: Human resources office and vice president of student services office. Any person submitting a discrimination complaint shall be provided with a written copy of the college's antidiscrimination policies and procedures.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 28B.50.130. WSR 16-08-029, ยง 495B-305-030, filed 3/30/16, effective 4/30/16.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group