HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
478-160-060  <<  478-160-065 >>   478-160-070

PDFWAC 478-160-065

Admission of former students.

Former undergraduate students who wish to resume study in the degree or certificate program for which they were last registered and graduate students who are officially on leave and who wish to return to the university must submit a "Returning student reenrollment application" form to the registration office.
Applications may be obtained by contacting the following office:
University of Washington
Registration Office
225 Schmitz Hall
Box 355850
Seattle, WA 98195-5850
Returning former students are advised to file such an application at least four months in advance of the quarter they intend to return.
Former students who completed a degree or certificate program at the time they were last enrolled and former graduate students must apply as new students if they wish to return to the university.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 28B.20.130, 42.17.260, 42.17.290, 42.17.300 and chapter 34.05 RCW. WSR 97-14-004, § 478-160-065, filed 6/19/97, effective 7/20/97. Statutory Authority: RCW 28B.20.130. WSR 92-12-011, § 478-160-065, filed 5/22/92, effective 6/22/92; Order 72-5, § 478-160-065, filed 11/6/72.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group