HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
388-826-0200  <<  388-826-0205 >>   388-826-0230

PDFWAC 388-826-0205

What happens when a client, parent, or legal guardian requests a different provider?

(1) A client, parent, or legal guardian requesting a change in provider must:
(a) Notify the DDA social worker and provider; and
(b) Determine if current services can be modified to meet the client's need.
(2) If services cannot be modified to meet the client's need, alternative residential options may be explored.
(a) The client may return home until a new placement is identified; or
(b) The client may remain in the current placement until a new provider is identified.
(3) The department may request a court review and a guardian ad litem to represent the best interest of the child.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 71A.12.030 and 74.13.350. WSR 18-23-004, ยง 388-826-0205, filed 11/7/18, effective 12/8/18.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group