HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
388-826-0096  <<  388-826-0097 >>   388-826-0098

PDFWAC 388-826-0097

What expenses must a parent pay for while their child receives voluntary placement services?

A parent remains financially responsible for all expenses for their minor child that are not included in voluntary placement services.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 71A.12.030 and 74.13.350. WSR 20-02-101, ยง 388-826-0097, filed 12/31/19, effective 2/1/20.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group