HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
284-17B-005  <<  284-17B-010 >>   284-17B-015

PDFWAC 284-17B-010

Who needs to be licensed as a rental car insurance producer?

Any person in the business of renting cars to the public and offering rental car insurance must either:
(1) Be licensed under chapter 284-17 WAC; or
(2) Comply with chapter 48.115 RCW and this chapter.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 48.02.060 (3)(a) and 48.17.010(5). WSR 11-01-159 (Matter No. R 2010-09), § 284-17B-010, filed 12/22/10, effective 1/22/11. Statutory Authority: RCW 48.02.060, 48.30.010, and chapter 48.115 RCW. WSR 04-22-045 (Matter No. R 2002-05), § 284-17B-010, filed 10/27/04, effective 11/27/04.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group