HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
196-20-030  <<  196-20-045 >>   End of Chapter

PDFWAC 196-20-045

How do I obtain certification as an engineer-in-training in Washington?

Certification as an engineer-in-training in Washington is only available to those applicants who designate Washington as their practice state when registering to take the FE exam and who also pass the FE exam. Those that meet the above conditions must submit an application for certification as an engineer-in-training to the board.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 18.43.035. WSR 14-07-106, ยง 196-20-045, filed 3/19/14, effective 4/19/14.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group