HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
132S-09-020  <<  132S-09-030 >>   132S-09-040

PDFWAC 132S-09-030

Who may file a complaint.

Any employee, applicant, student or visitor of the college may file a complaint. Complaints may be submitted in writing or verbally, which will be captured in written form for processing. The college encourages the timely reporting of any incidents of discrimination or harassment. For complainants who wish to submit a written complaint, a formal complaint form is available online at Hard copies of the complaint form are available at the following locations on campus: Hawk central, counseling and advising center, human resources/student employment, president's office/administrative wing of A building and vice president for instruction's office. Any person submitting a discrimination complaint shall be provided with a written copy of the college's nondiscrimination and harassment policies and grievance procedures.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 28B.50.140. WSR 16-12-039, ยง 132S-09-030, filed 5/25/16, effective 6/25/16.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group