HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
106-140-036  <<  106-140-040 >>   106-140-050

PDFWAC 106-140-040

Selling on campus.

Selling within the boundaries of Central Washington University property may be permitted in the manner and at the locations as set forth below:
(1) University housing:
(a) The selling of items in vending machines is controlled by and administered through the office of the director of auxiliary services, excepting those in the student union building, which are under the control of the student union building administration.
(b) Residents in university housing are allowed to sell or to offer services on commission with a special permit from the director of auxiliary services or designee. Students may request such a permit only for their assigned room or housing unit because door-to-door selling is not allowed on campus.
(2) Other campus areas, as follows:
(a) Selling by individual students or by recognized organizations in classroom buildings, administrative buildings, or service buildings is not allowed without special permission that must be obtained from the vice president for business and financial affairs or designee not less than five business days prior to the date the requested activity is to take place.
(b) The university athletic committee regulates the selling policy at university athletic events. Applications for permission to sell at such events shall be made to the university athletic director or designee.
(c) The Samuelson Union board regulates selling by individuals and groups in the Samuelson Union Building. Applications for permission to sell in the Samuelson Union Building shall be made to the vice president for student affairs or designee through the scheduling center. Off-campus vendors may rent table space in the union building for a maximum of two days (five if ware fairs are included) per academic quarter. Requests for exceptions to this regulation will be made to the vice president for student affairs or designee.
(3) Violations of the foregoing on any university property should be reported promptly to the vice president for business and financial affairs except for Samuelson Union Building which should be reported to the vice president for student affairs.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 28B.10.528 and 28B.35.120(12). WSR 94-20-075 (Order CWU AO 76), § 106-140-040, filed 10/3/94, effective 11/3/94. Statutory Authority: RCW 28B.19.050 and 28B.35.120(11). WSR 86-23-007 (Order 59), § 106-140-040, filed 11/7/86. Statutory Authority: RCW 28B.40.120. WSR 78-02-048 (Order 38), § 106-140-040, filed 1/19/78; Order 2, § 106-140-040, filed 1/13/72.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group