79.14.210  <<  79.14.220 >>   79.14.300

Appeal from rulings of commissioner.

Any applicant for a lease under this chapter, feeling aggrieved by any order, decision, or rule of the commissioner, concerning the same, may appeal therefrom to the superior court of the county wherein such lands are situated, as provided by RCW 79.02.030.


Intent2003 c 334: See note following RCW 79.02.010.
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group