132H-140-025  <<  132H-140-030 >>   132H-140-040

WAC 132H-140-030

Request for use of facilities.

Requests by noncollege groups for utilization of college facilities shall be made to the director of campus operations or a designee, who shall be the agent of the college in consummating rental and use agreements.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 28B.50.140. WSR 05-07-069, § 132H-140-030, filed 3/14/05, effective 4/14/05; WSR 02-14-007, § 132H-140-030, filed 6/20/02, effective 7/21/02; WSR 79-10-051 (Order 64, Resolution No. 121), § 132H-140-030, filed 9/17/79; Order 28, § 132H-140-030, filed 3/7/75.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group