HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
388-280-0010  <<  388-280-0020 >>   388-280-0030

PDFWAC 388-280-0020

How do I apply for repatriation assistance?

You apply for repatriation assistance by contacting the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) or us.
(1) If you contact HHS, we consider a referral from them as an approved application.
(2) If you contact us directly, we apply for you to HHS.
(3) During an emergency, repatriation assistance is provided to you at an emergency repatriation center at a port of entry in Washington state.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 74.04.050, 74.04.055, 74.04.057, and 74.08.090. WSR 20-16-044, § 388-280-0020, filed 7/27/20, effective 8/27/20. Statutory Authority: RCW 74.08.090. WSR 00-19-077, § 388-280-0020, filed 9/19/00, effective 11/1/00.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group