HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
357-19-177  <<  357-19-180 >>   357-19-181

PDFWAC 357-19-180

Can an employee transfer?

Permanent employees may request to transfer to another position in the same class or a different class with the same salary range maximum as long as the employee meets the competencies and other position requirements. The employer may require the employee to serve a trial service period following a transfer. If the employee was in trial service status at the time of the transfer, the provisions of WAC 357-19-070 apply.
[Statutory Authority: Chapter 41.06 RCW. WSR 05-01-206, ยง 357-19-180, filed 12/21/04, effective 7/1/05.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group