HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
246-295-060  <<  246-295-070 >>   246-295-080

PDFWAC 246-295-070

Requests for water service.

The county or city agency responsible for determining water availability shall direct an individual or other entity proposing a new system or requesting water service to contact one or more approved SMAs designated for the service area where the new system is proposed. Such contact shall take place prior to construction of a new public water system and shall be documented in writing to the appropriate county or city.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 70.116.134. WSR 94-18-108, ยง 246-295-070, filed 9/6/94, effective 10/7/94.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group