110-300B-1000  <<  110-300B-1025 >>   110-300B-1050

WAC 110-300B-1025

Who must be licensed.

An individual must be licensed to care for children if any of the following apply:
(1) Care is provided in the individual's home and outside the child's home on a regular and ongoing basis for one or more children not related to the licensee. As used in this section, "not related" means not any of the relatives listed in RCW 43.215.010 (2)(a); or
(2) Care is provided in the individual's home for preschool age children for more than four hours a day.
See WAC 170-296A-8350 regarding providing child care without a license.
[WSR 18-14-078, recodified as § 110-300B-1025, filed 6/29/18, effective 7/1/18. Statutory Authority: RCW 43.215.060, 43.215.070, and chapter 43.215 RCW. WSR 11-23-068, § 170-296A-1025, filed 11/14/11, effective 3/31/12.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group