(1) Fee and citation schedules will be approved by the president or his/her designee and will be posted in a public area of parking services and available on its web site.
(2) Cost of permits will be prorated throughout the year according to type and date purchased.
(3) Refunds will be made based on the valid time remaining according to the parking services refund schedule. Refunds may be made if unpaid fines and fees have been paid.
(a) The permit holder must return the permit to parking services before a refund will be authorized or a payroll deduction be terminated.
(b) No refund will be made for a permit after the first thirty calendar days of any quarter. Unused quarters may be refunded in whole at respective rates.
(c) Refunds will not be made upon permit revocation by the public safety director.
(4) A service charge will be assessed for:
(a) Change of permit when a lot transfer is requested by the permit holder and approved by the public safety director.
(b) Any permit returned for a refund.
(c) Change in hours issued on a part-time permit.
(5) Salaried employees have the option of paying for parking through payroll deduction.
(6) The proper fee must be paid for all vehicles parked in metered lots unless otherwise authorized.
(7) For fees regarding lost or stolen permits, see WAC 516-12-450
[Statutory Authority: RCW 28B.35.120(12) and 28B.10.560. 10-15-021, § 516-12-460, filed 7/9/10, effective 8/9/10. Statutory Authority: RCW 28B.35.120(12). 02-07-045, § 516-12-460, filed 3/14/02, effective 4/14/02. Statutory Authority: RCW 28B.35.120. 97-17-052, § 516-12-460, filed 8/15/97, effective 9/15/97; 96-14-006, § 516-12-460, filed 6/20/96, effective 7/21/96. Statutory Authority: RCW 28B.10.560. 85-14-098 (Resolution No. 85-05), § 516-12-460, filed 7/2/85. Statutory Authority: RCW 28B.35.120(11). 83-14-014 (Order 6-02-83, Motion No. 6-02-83), § 516-12-460, filed 6/28/83, effective 9/19/83.]