Substance of annual school district plan.
The school district's annual plan shall contain the following:
(1) A report of the number of K-12 students who are highly capable that the district expects to serve by grade level;
(2) A description of the district's plan to identify students;
(3) A description of the highly capable program goals;
(4) A description of the services the highly capable program will offer;
(5) A description of the instructional program the highly capable program will provide;
(6) A description of ongoing professional development for educators of students who are highly capable and general education staff;
(7) A description of how the highly capable program will be evaluated that includes information on how the district's highly capable program goals and student achievement outcomes will be measured;
(8) A fiscal report; and
(9) Assurances signed by the school district's authorized representative that the district will comply with all applicable statutes and regulations.
[Statutory Authority: Chapter 28A.185
RCW. WSR 13-07-020, § 392-170-030, filed 3/12/13, effective 4/12/13. Statutory Authority: RCW 28A.300.070
. WSR 06-18-105, § 392-170-030, filed 9/6/06, effective 10/7/06. Statutory Authority: Chapter 28A.16
RCW. WSR 84-14-037 (Order 84-20), § 392-170-030, filed 6/28/84.]