Each petition for clarification of an existing bargaining unit shall contain, in separate numbered paragraphs:
(1) Information identifying the parties and their relationships, including:
(a) The name, address, and telephone number of the employer, and the name, address, telephone number, fax number, and e-mail address of its principal representative;
(b) The name, address, telephone number, fax number, and e-mail address of the exclusive representative, and the name, address, telephone number, fax number, and e-mail address of its principal representative;
(c) The employer's principal business;
(d) The parties' contractual relationship, indicating that:
(i) The parties have never had a contract; or
(ii) A copy of the current (or most recent) collective bargaining agreement is attached;
(e) The status of negotiations between the parties, indicating that:
(i) The parties' contract is closed; or
(ii) The parties are currently in contract negotiations;
(f) The description of the existing bargaining unit, specifying inclusions and exclusions;
(g) The number of employees in the bargaining unit; and
(h) The history of the bargaining unit, including at least the approximate date of its creation.
(2) Identification of the position(s), classification(s) or group(s) at issue, the number of employees in each position, classification or group, the present bargaining unit inclusion or exclusion status of each position, classification or group, identification of the party proposing that the present status be changed, and the reason for the proposed change.
(3) Identification of other interested organizations, including names and addresses of any other employee organizations claiming to represent any employees affected by the proposed clarification(s), and brief description(s) of the contracts, if any, covering such employees.
(4) Any other relevant facts.
(5) The name, signature(s) and, if any, title(s) of the representative(s) of the petitioner(s), and the date of the signature.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 28B.52.080
, 41.56.090, 41.59.110, 41.58.050, 34.05.413, 41.56.060 and 41.59.080. WSR 01-14-009, § 391-35-050, filed 6/22/01, effective 8/1/01; WSR 96-07-105, § 391-35-050, filed 3/20/96, effective 4/20/96. Statutory Authority: RCW 41.58.050
, 28B.52.080, 41.56.090, 41.59.110, 41.56.060 and 41.59.080. WSR 90-06-073, § 391-35-050, filed 3/7/90, effective 4/7/90. Statutory Authority: RCW 28B.52.080
, 41.56.040, 41.58.050, 41.59.110 and 47.64.040. WSR 80-14-047 (Order 80-6), § 391-35-050, filed 9/30/80, effective 11/1/80.]