(1) There is no fee for inspecting public records. A requestor may obtain standard black and white photocopies for fifteen cents per page and color copies for twenty-five cents per page.
(2) Before beginning to make the copies, the public records officer or designee may require a deposit of up to ten percent of the estimated costs of copying all the records selected by the requestor. The public records officer or designee may also require the payment of the remainder of the copying costs before providing all the records, or the payment of the costs of copying an installment before providing that installment. The agency will not charge sales tax when it makes copies of public records.
(3) The cost of electronic copies of records shall be one dollar for information on a CD-ROM. There will be no charge for e-mailing electronic records to a requestor, unless another cost applies.
(4) The agency may also charge actual costs of mailing, including the cost of the shipping container.
(5) Payment may be made by cash, check, or money order to the "Public Employment Relations Commission."
[Statutory Authority: RCW 28B.52.080, 41.56.090, 41.58.050, 41.59.110, 41.76.060, 41.80.080, 42.56.040, and 49.39.060. 10-20-172, § 391-08-870, filed 10/6/10, effective 11/6/10.]