The regional support network must ensure:
(1) Active promotion of consumer access to, and choice in, safe and affordable independent housing that is appropriate to the consumer's age, culture, and residential needs.
(2) Provision of services to families of eligible children and to eligible consumers who are homeless or at imminent risk of becoming homeless as defined in Public Law 100-77, through outreach, engagement and coordination or linkage of services with shelter and housing.
(3) The availability of community support services, with an emphasis supporting consumers in their own home or where they live in the community, with residences and residential supports prescribed in the consumer's treatment plan. This includes a full range of residential services as required in RCW 71.24.025
(7) and (14); and 71.24.025
(4) That eligible consumers in residential facilities receive mental health services consistent with their individual service plan, and are advised of their rights, including long-term care rights (chapter 70.129
(5) If supervised residential services are needed they are provided only in licensed facilities:
(a) An adult family home that is licensed under chapter 388-76
(b) A boarding home facility that is licensed under chapter 388-78A
(c) An adult residential rehabilitative center facility that is licensed under chapter 246-325
(6) The active search of comprehensive resources to meet the housing needs of consumers.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 71.05.560, 71.24.035 (5)(c),71.34.800 , 9.41.047, 43.20B.020, and 43.20B.335. 01-12-047, § 388-865-0235, filed 5/31/01, effective 7/1/01.]