(1) One-time awards are limited to individuals and families on the IFS request list.
(2) One-time awards are limited to architectural/vehicular modifications or specialized equipment.
(3) One-time awards cannot exceed six thousand dollars in a twenty-four month period.
(4) One-time awards must be approved by the DDD regional administrator or designee.
(5) Eligibility for a one-time award does not guarantee approval and authorization of the service by DDD. Services are based on availability of funding.
(6) One-time awards will be prorated by the number of other members in the household who use these modifications or specialized equipment.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 71A.12.030, 71A.12.040, and 71A.12.161. 10-07-124, § 388-832-0345, filed 3/23/10, effective 4/23/10. Statutory Authority: RCW 71A.12.30 [71A.12.030], 71A.12.040, and Title 71A RCW. 09-11-054, § 388-832-0345, filed 5/13/09, effective 6/13/09. Statutory Authority: RCW 71A.12.030, 71A.12.040, and 2007 c 283. 08-16-121, § 388-832-0345, filed 8/5/08, effective 9/5/08.]