388-160-0475  <<  388-160-0485 >>   388-160-0495

WAC 388-160-0485

Agency filings affecting this section

What are the requirements about drinking water?

You must provide:
(1) A public water supply or a private water supply approved by the local health authority prior to the time of licensing or relicensing; and
(2) Disposable paper cups, individual drinking cups or glasses, or inclined-jet type drinking fountains.
[Statutory Authority: Chapter 75.15 [74.15] RCW. WSR 01-15-001, ยง 388-160-0485, filed 7/5/01, effective 8/5/01.]