To print a page in the WAC, use your browser’s normal print functions (Ctrl-P on a PC, Command-P on a Mac, or File > Print on either). The resulting printed page will show just the content and not the banner at the top, the left-side navigation, or the footer links. To see how the page will look before you print it, use your browser’s Print Preview.
What topics may be covered in continuing education?
Continuing education must be on a topic relevant to the care setting, care needs of residents, or long-term care worker career development. Topics or courses may include but are not limited to:
(1) Resident rights, such as freedom from abuse, neglect, abandonment and financial exploitation;
(2) Personal care services;
(3) Mental illness;
(5) Developmental disabilities;
(7) Medication assistance;
(8) Communication skills;
(9) Positive resident behavior support;
(10) Developing or improving resident centered activities;
(11) Dealing with wandering or aggressive resident behaviors;
(12) Medical conditions;
(14) Nurse delegation core and specialized diabetes.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 74.08.090
. WSR 13-02-023, § 388-112-0210, filed 12/20/12, effective 1/20/13. Statutory Authority: RCW 18.20.090
, and 2005 c 505. WSR 06-01-046, § 388-112-0210, filed 12/15/05, effective 1/15/06. Statutory Authority: RCW 18.20.090
, 2000 c 121, and 2002 c 233. WSR 02-15-066, § 388-112-0210, filed 7/11/02, effective 8/11/02.]