(1) To enroll in WMIP you must:
(a) Be aged, blind, or disabled;
(b) Be twenty-one years of age or older;
(c) Receive, or be eligible for, categorically needy medical assistance per WAC 388-500-0005
(d) Not be enrolled in any other comparable third party insurance coverage plan that purchases services on a prepaid basis (for example, a prepaid health plan).
(2) To be eligible to receive long-term care services under this program, you must meet functional eligibility for one of the long-term care programs per WAC 388-106-0210
(4), or 388-106-0355
(1) and financial eligibility for noninstitutional categorically needy, or institutional categorically needy as described in chapter 388-513
WAC and WAC 388-515-1505
(3) Ongoing functional and financial eligibility for long-term care services will be determined at least annually by the state.
(4) If you are determined ineligible for long-term care services, you may continue to receive medical, mental health and chemical dependency treatment services through WMIP as long as you continue to meet the criteria listed in subsection (1) above.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 74.08.090
, 42 C.F.R. 441.302(a), Social Security Act section 1915(c) waiver rules, 42 C.F.R. 438. WSR 06-18-058, § 388-106-0750, filed 8/31/06, effective 10/1/06.]