On-site work or equipment installation work which falls within the scope of installation as set forth in RCW 43.63B.010
(6) may not be performed on a manufactured home at any time after the initial installation of a manufactured home without the supervision of a certified manufactured home installer.
On-site work and equipment installation work may not be performed until a permit for such work has been issued by the local enforcement agency. On-site work and equipment installation work must be inspected upon completion by the local enforcement agency in the same manner initial home installations are inspected.
On-site work and equipment installation work include, but are not limited to:
(1) Releveling a home such as installing all new pier blocks or footings;
(2) Complete skirting replacement;
(3) Installing earthquake resistant bracing systems; and
(4) Any other work described in RCW 43.63B.010
On-site work and equipment installation work does not include routine maintenance or other routine repairs such as periodic adjustments to piers, replacement of a damaged pier, or skirting repair.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 43.63B.005, [43.63B.]020,[43.63B.]040 , [43.63B.]060, [43.63B.]035, [43.63B.]090,[43.63B.]800 , 43.330.040. 03-07-035, § 365-210-100, filed 3/13/03, effective 4/13/03.]