Charges for the following categories of services will be collected and transmitted to the state treasurer for deposit:
(1) Twenty-five dollars for the approval of any assignment of contract of sale, assignment of lease, assignment of bill of sale or assignment of right of way.
(2) Twenty-five dollars for the division of contracts or leases pursuant to RCW 79.01.236
(3) Five dollars for certification of any document.
(4) Twenty-five cents per page, plus postage if mailed, for copies of documents which do not exceed 8-1/2 x 14 inches in size. May be copied by requestor or agency staff.
Up to one dollar per page, plus postage if mailed, for copies of documents when copying would unreasonably disrupt the operations of the agency, requiring uninterrupted, long-term use of agency copy equipment. Actual costs incident to such copying will be charged. Copies not to exceed 8-1/2 x 14 inches in size.
(5) Copies of documents or nonstandard items beyond the size of documents set forth in subsection (4) of this section (e.g., computer printouts, films, recordings or maps) will be charged on the basis of the cost of reproduction including the time of department personnel as determined by the department of natural resources.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 42.17.250 and 42.17.300. 92-22-076 (Order 600), § 332-10-170, filed 11/2/92, effective 12/3/92. Statutory Authority: RCW 79.01.088 and 79.01.720. 83-24-055 (Order 406), § 332-10-170, filed 12/6/83. Statutory Authority: RCW 79.01.088. 80-17-021 (Order 349, Resolution No. 310), § 332-10-170, filed 11/13/80.]