Change of location.

(1) Changing your marijuana license to a new location requires an application, per the process outlined in WAC 314-55-020.
(2) A change of location occurs any time a move by the licensee results in any change to the physical location address.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 69.50.325, 69.50.331, 69.50.342, 69.50.345. WSR 13-21-104, ยง 314-55-125, filed 10/21/13, effective 11/21/13.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group