Liquor licensees must notify their local enforcement office in writing at least five days prior to conducting the following activities unless the licensee has received an exception from their enforcement officer:
(1) Male/female dance reviews, subject to the provisions of WAC 314-11-050
(2) Live boxing or wrestling;
(3) Contests or games where patrons are part of the entertainment;
(4) Hours of operation in between 2:00 a.m. and 6:00 a.m. for licensees that sell liquor for on-premises consumption; and
(5) Outside service for one-time events such as a holiday celebration where liquor service and consumption is planned to extend to an area of the premises that does not have board approval for liquor service. The licensee must have leasehold rights to the area where alcohol service and consumption is planned.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 66.08.030 and 66.24.363. 11-01-133, § 314-02-125, filed 12/21/10, effective 1/21/11. Statutory Authority: RCW 66.08.030 and 66.24.600. 10-01-091, § 314-02-125, filed 12/16/09, effective 1/16/10. Statutory Authority: RCW 66.08.030, 66.24.010, 66.24.120. 00-07-091, § 314-02-125, filed 3/15/00, effective 4/15/00.]