(1) The department or self-insurer is responsible only for repair or replacement of teeth injured or prosthodontics broken as a result of an industrial injury.
(2) Information pertaining to industrial claims is explained in WAC 296-20-010
(3) Information pertaining to reports of accident is outlined in WAC 296-20-025
(4) Information pertaining to the care of workers is explained in WAC 296-20-110
(5) An estimate of cost is not needed prior to authorization of dental work unless indicated due to the extensive nature of the dental work. The department or self-insurer reserves the right to review all charges billed.
(6) Billing instructions are listed in WAC 296-20-125
. Bills for services must be itemized, specifying tooth numbers and materials used. No services will be paid on rejected or closed claims except those rendered in conjunction with a reopening application.
(7) Billing codes, billing modifiers, reimbursement levels, and supporting policies are listed in the fee schedules.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 51.04.020, 51.04.030 and 1993 c 159. 93-16-072, § 296-23-160, filed 8/1/93, effective 9/1/93.]