If the department finds that a verified prehospital trauma care service is out of compliance with verification standards:
(1) The department shall promptly notify in writing: The service, the MPD, and the local and regional EMS/TC councils.
(2) Within thirty days of the department's notification, the service must submit a corrective plan to the department, the MPD, and the local and regional councils outlining proposed action to return to compliance.
(3) If the service is either unable or unwilling to comply with the verification standards, under the provisions of chapter 34.05
RCW, the secretary may suspend or revoke the verification. The department shall promptly notify the local and regional councils and the MPD of any revocation or suspension of verification.
If the MPD, the local council, or regional council receives information that a service is out of compliance with the regional plan, they may forward their recommendations for corrections to the department.
(4) The department will review the plan within thirty days, including consideration of any recommendations from the MPD, local council, and regional council. The department will notify the service whether the plan is accepted or rejected.
(5) The department will monitor the service's progress in fulfilling the terms of the approved plan.
(6) A verified prehospital service that is not in compliance with verification standards will not receive a participation grant.
[Statutory Authority: Chapters 18.71
, 18.73, and 70.168
RCW. WSR 11-07-078, § 246-976-400, filed 3/22/11, effective 5/15/11; WSR 00-08-102, § 246-976-400, filed 4/5/00, effective 5/6/00. Statutory Authority: RCW 43.70.040
and chapters 18.71
, 18.73 and 70.168
RCW. WSR 93-01-148 (Order 323), § 246-976-400, filed 12/23/92, effective 1/23/93.]