(1) The department shall monitor the costs and components of approved projects to assure conformance with certificates of need that have been issued.
(2) The department shall require periodic progress reports from those applicants to whom certificates of need have been issued.
(a) Progress reports shall be required quarterly.
(b) Progress reports shall be submitted in the form and manner prescribed and published by the department.
(3) Information required on approved projects may include:
(a) Actual project costs;
(b) Changes in the project;
(c) Financing arrangements, different than approved under the certificate of need;
(d) Project commencement date;
(e) Progress toward completion of construction; and
(f) Project completion date.
(4) The information required on approved projects may vary according to the nature of the projects.
(5) Progress reports on a project for which a particular certificate of need has been issued shall terminate when the project has been completed and the department finds it has received all the information necessary to determine the project has been completed in accordance with the certificate of need which had been issued and the provisions of chapter 246-310
[Statutory Authority: Chapter 70.38 RCW. 96-24-052, § 246-310-590, filed 11/27/96, effective 12/28/96. Statutory Authority: RCW 70.38.135 and 70.38.919. 92-02-018 (Order 224), § 246-310-590, filed 12/23/91, effective 1/23/92. Statutory Authority: RCW 43.70.040. 91-02-049 (Order 121), recodified as § 246-310-590, filed 12/27/90, effective 1/31/91. Statutory Authority: RCW 70.38.135. 86-06-030 (Order 2344), § 248-19-470, filed 2/28/86. Statutory Authority: Chapter 70.38 RCW. 79-12-079 (Order 188), § 248-19-470, filed 11/30/79.]