To print a page in the WAC, use your browser’s normal print functions (Ctrl-P on a PC, Command-P on a Mac, or File > Print on either). The resulting printed page will show just the content and not the banner at the top, the left-side navigation, or the footer links. To see how the page will look before you print it, use your browser’s Print Preview.
Training provider certification renewal.
(1) Training provider certificate renewal is valid for two years from the date of issuance. All training provider certificates issued after December 1, 2009, will expire on the same day: November 30, 2011, and on November 30th in every odd-numbered year thereafter. Certification fees will be prorated by the month for applications submitted during the two-year period.
(2) Training providers seeking renewal certification shall submit the following to the department thirty or more days before expiration of the current certificate:
(a) A completed training provider application as described in WAC 246-205-021
(3) If a training provider fails to renew his or her certificate before it expires, the department shall notify the trainer that the certificate is temporarily valid for sixty days beginning on the expiration date of the trainer's certificate.
(4) If a training provider renews his or her certificate during the sixty-day period, he or she shall pay the full two-year certificate renewal fee.
(5) If the training provider fails to renew the certificate within the sixty-day period, the certificate is invalid. The department shall notify the trainer in writing of an invalid certificate.
(6) A training provider who fails to renew his or her certificate while it is valid may reapply for certification, but must meet the requirements for a new applicant established in WAC 246-205-021
[Statutory Authority: RCW 64.44.070
, and 43.70.250
. WSR 09-21-049, § 246-205-061, filed 10/14/09, effective 11/14/09. Statutory Authority: RCW 64.44.070
. WSR 03-02-022, § 246-205-061, filed 12/23/02, effective 1/23/03.]