The term "marine area code numbers" is defined as the catch area for the catch record card. The following is a list of the catch areas:
(1) Area 1 (Ilwaco): Waters west of the Buoy 10 Line and north to Leadbetter Point.
(2)(a) Area 2 (Westport-Ocean Shores): From Leadbetter Point north to the Queets River. Area 2 excludes waters of Willapa Bay and Grays Harbor.
(b) Area 2-1: Willapa Bay east of a line from Leadbetter Point to Willapa Channel Marker 8 (Buoy 8) then to the westerly most landfall on Cape Shoalwater.
(c) Area 2-2: Grays Harbor east of a line from the outermost end of the north jetty to the outermost exposed end of the south jetty.
(3) Area 3 (La Push): From the Queets River north to Cape Alava.
(4) Area 4 (Neah Bay): From Cape Alava north and inside Juan de Fuca Strait to the Sekiu River.
(5) Area 5 (Sekiu and Pillar Point): From mouth of Sekiu River east to Low Point, mouth of the Lyre River.
(6) Area 6 (East Juan de Fuca Strait): From Low Point east to the Partridge Point-Point Wilson line north to the line from Trial Island (near Victoria, B.C.) - Rosario Strait Traffic Lane Entrance Lighted Buoy R (USCG Light List No. 16340, referenced as Y "R" on National Ocean Service Chart No. 18400-1 dated 1997-08-30) - Smith Island - the most northeasterly of the Lawson Reef lighted buoys (RB1 QK Fl Bell) - Northwest Island - the Initiative 77 marker on Fidalgo Island.
(7) Area 7 (San Juan Islands): All marine waters north of the line described under Area 6 to the United States-Canadian boundary.
(8)(a) Area 8 (Deception Pass, Hope and Camano Islands): Line projected from West Point on Whidbey Island to Reservation Head on Fidalgo Island east through Deception Pass, including all waters east of Whidbey Island to the Possession Point - Shipwreck Line.
(b) Area 8-1 (Deception Pass and Hope Island): East of a line projected from West Point on Whidbey Island to Reservation Head on Fidalgo Island, south of the Burlington Northern Railroad Bridge at the north end of Swinomish Slough, north of the Highway 532 Bridge between Camano Island and the mainland, and westerly of a line from the East Point Light on Whidbey Island to the Saratoga Pass Light #4 on Camano Island (Fl red 4 sec.).
(c) Area 8-2 (Port Susan and Port Gardner): East of a line from the East Point Light on Whidbey Island to the Saratoga Pass Light #4 on Camano Island (Fl red 4 sec.) and north of a line from the south tip of Possession Point 110 degrees true to a shipwreck on the opposite shore.
(9) Area 9 (Admiralty Inlet): All waters inside and south of the Partridge Point-Point Wilson Line and a line projected from the southerly tip of Possession Point 110 degrees true to a shipwreck on the opposite shore and northerly of the Hood Canal Bridge and the Apple Cove Point-Edwards Point Line.
(10) Area 10 (Seattle-Bremerton): From the Apple Cove Point-Edwards Point Line to a line projected true east-west through the northern tip of Vashon Island.
(11) Area 11 (Tacoma-Vashon Island): From the northern tip of Vashon Island to the Tacoma Narrows Bridge.
(12) Area 12 (Hood Canal): All contiguous waters south of the Hood Canal Bridge and adjacent waters north of the Hood Canal Bridge when fishing from the pontoon beneath the bridge.
(13) Area 13 (South Puget Sound): All contiguous waters south of the Tacoma Narrows Bridge.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 77.12.047. 10-07-105 (Order 10-64), § 220-56-185, filed 3/19/10, effective 5/1/10; 07-05-051 (Order 07-22), § 220-56-185, filed 2/16/07, effective 3/19/07. Statutory Authority: RCW 75.08.080, 77.12.040. 00-08-038 (Order 00-29), § 220-56-185, filed 3/29/00, effective 5/1/00; 99-15-081 (Order 99-102), § 220-56-185, filed 7/20/99, effective 8/20/99; 99-08-029 (Order 99-13), § 220-56-185, filed 3/30/99, effective 5/1/99. Statutory Authority: RCW 75.08.080. 95-04-066 (Order 95-10), § 220-56-185, filed 1/30/95, effective 5/1/95; 91-08-054 (Order 91-13), § 220-56-185, filed 4/2/91, effective 5/3/91; 89-07-060 (Order 89-12), § 220-56-185, filed 3/16/89; 88-10-013 (Order 88-15), § 220-56-185, filed 4/26/88; 85-18-026 (Order 85-111), § 220-56-185, filed 5/27/85; 85-09-017 (Order 85-20), § 220-56-185, filed 4/9/85; 80-03-064 (Order 80-12), § 220-56-185, filed 2/27/80, effective 4/1/80.]