An agency may cancel a solicitation or reject all bids after the bid opening, but before the award, if the agency determines that:
(1) The award will not achieve anticipated cost savings or efficiency improvements as required by RCW 41.06.142
(2) The solicitation did not include all factors for the agency to determine cost savings or efficiency improvements;
(3) No responsive bid has been received from a responsible bidder;
(4) The solicitation and evaluation process was not fair, equitable, or objective; or
(5) There have been changes in business or market conditions that significantly impact the agency's original intent to competitively contract the service.
[Statutory Authority: 2011 c 43. 11-23-093, recodified as WAC 200-320-615, filed 11/17/11, effective 11/17/11. Statutory Authority: RCW 41.06.142. 04-07-104, § 236-51-615, filed 3/17/04, effective 7/1/05.]