Last Update: 1/30/14

Chapter 192-330 WAC


WAC Sections

Adjustments and refunds—Reduction of refund if wages reported in error—RCW 50.24.150.
What tax rate is assigned to a delinquent employer who becomes a contribution-paying employer?
May I negotiate with the department to repay less than the full amount of my contributions, interest and penalties?—RCW 50.24.020.
How may the option to make payments in lieu of contributions be revoked for tribes and tribal entities? (RCW 50.50.040.)
Notification to tribes.
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group