170-295-3220  <<  170-295-3230 >>   170-295-4010

What type of eating and drinking equipment must I provide?

(1) You must provide eating and drinking equipment that is:
(a) Cleaned and sanitized between use by different children;
(b) Free from cracks or chips;
(c) Individual; and
(d) Developmentally appropriate.
(2) You must not directly serve food on the table without a plate or paper napkin;
(3) You must use gloves, tongs, or spoons to serve food;
(4) You may have inclined jet-type drinking fountains. Bubble-type drinking fountains and drinking fountains attached to or part of sinks used for any purpose other than the drinking fountain cannot be used; and
(5) You must not have drinking fountains in restrooms.
[WSR 06-15-075, recodified as § 170-295-3230, filed 7/13/06, effective 7/13/06. Statutory Authority: Chapters 74.12 and 74.15 RCW. WSR 03-14-110, § 388-295-3230, filed 6/30/03, effective 8/1/03.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group