170-295-3160  <<  170-295-3170 >>   170-295-3180

What are the food service standards I am required to meet?

You must maintain on site at least one person with a Washington state department of health food handler's permit to:
(1) Monitor and oversee food handling and service at the center; and
(2) Provide orientation and ongoing training as needed for all staff involved in food handling. Anyone cooking full meals must have a food handlers permit.
[WSR 06-15-075, recodified as § 170-295-3170, filed 7/13/06, effective 7/13/06. Statutory Authority: Chapters 74.12 and 74.15 RCW. WSR 03-14-110, § 388-295-3170, filed 6/30/03, effective 8/1/03.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group