170-295-3040  <<  170-295-3050 >>   170-295-3060

Am I required to give medications to the children in my care?

If a child has a condition where the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) would apply you must make reasonable accommodation and give the medication.
[WSR 06-15-075, recodified as ยง 170-295-3050, filed 7/13/06, effective 7/13/06. Statutory Authority: Chapters 74.12 and 74.15 RCW. WSR 03-14-110, ยง 388-295-3050, filed 6/30/03, effective 8/1/03.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group