170-295-0050  <<  170-295-0055 >>   170-295-0070

Can I get a dual license?

We may either:
(1) Issue a child care center license to you having a license involving full-time care; or
(2) Permit simultaneous care for the child and adolescent or adult on the same premises if you:
(a) Demonstrate evidence that care of one client category will not interfere with the quality of services provided to another category of clients;
(b) Maintain the most stringent maximum capacity limitation for the clients categories concerned;
(c) Request and obtain a waiver permitting dual licensure; and
(d) Request and obtain a waiver to subsection (2)(b) of this section, if applicable.
[WSR 06-15-075, recodified as § 170-295-0055, filed 7/13/06, effective 7/13/06. Statutory Authority: Chapters 74.12 and 74.15 RCW. WSR 03-14-110, § 388-295-0055, filed 6/30/03, effective 8/1/03.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group